Sunday, May 15, 2011

Arantix Retirement

It looks like Delta 7 has closed up its doors. It's been a great 4 years of riding and racing the Arantix. I've put over 1000 miles per year on the frame and have enjoyed every minute of it. It will be a memorable period in my life that has been captured fully in this blog. But it is time to retire the blog as well. I have saved these files and will keep these memories for review once in my rocking chair years.

BUT I am not retiring from blogging. I've found it has helped me be more reflective of my actions and thoughts and in some way has become a public journal of my life. Someday perhaps my children can review them and have a better insight into their father. I will continue my blogging on a different site. www.biker-dad.blogspot.com

I will still be riding and racing the Arantix for this year and will be shopping for a new bike next year. I'm not ready to hang up the WoW frame yet. Hope to see you all out there and on the other blog front.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew, glad to hear only the Arantix is getting retired. For a moment I thought you were going to follow in Dots footsteps and retire. See ya' on the course.

Kendra

E C said...

Rising from the ashes. I was the co founder of Delta7 sports and now i am designing a new version of the Arantix using different open lattice tubes. I am looking for real educated input. I can be contacted at edc1929@hotmail.com