Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER BREAK and FRUITA

Need I say more? We headed to OHio to see the grandparents and the cousins in OHio. Jonny cried last night and this morning because he was so sad the visit was over. He's OK now. Bike friends are cool but families are important.

Rode Provo Canyon today with Carson. It was pretty dry but really rough from the Elk and horses on it recently.

Fruita anyone? Carson told me of this race this weekend in Fruita to kick off the Mountain States Cup in Colorado. So I'm canceling Sea Otter and heading out to Race on Sunday. This will give us a chance to pre-ride the course for the 18 Hours of Fruita coming up May 1st. Anyone else going?

ARANTIX miles: 2525!

3 comments:

StupidBike said...

I'll be there.

StupidBike said...

and if you are not racing both days, you are cheating

ER Dad said...

I work all night until 8 am Sat so can't race Sat. We'll be lucky to get there for a pre-ride. I guess this might be my only chance against ya. Don't take it easy Sat!