Monday, February 1, 2010

We Will Be Ruturning To Regular Programing...


Dot continues to do well. Here she is back at the boys bed-time ritual of reading to them. The family routines that we depend on her for are back on track. I must say, however, that it is nice to have her home during the day and not at work. We could probably get used to that, but alas, she's already logged onto the work computer and started to do some work and conferencing.

So after this post I will take back my Arantix blog and return to boring the one or two readers (and myself) about biking and my challenges. Dot welcomes your calls and emails if you'd like to see how she continues to recover. Thank you all for your interest, wishes and prayers.

1 comment:

Carson said...

So you don't need me to bring Guitar Hero?