Monday, June 9, 2008

DV UPDATE

Check it out! http://intermountaincup.com/2008Race/PedalfestResults08.pdf I placed 4th! So is it a trend? 6th Draper, 5th Sundance, 4th Deer Valley? The next MTB race If I can beg the time off from the wife will be DV again in three weeks, although I will be doing the High Uintas Classic in two weeks. Check out the deeeeeep snow still on the pass on their website.

I am not sure whether getting passed at the end hurts more or less knowing I could have podiumed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, didn't you like totally kick butt the last half of last year? I think thats when you peak. I remember not being able to hang with you at 24 hours of Moab.

ER Dad said...

Well let's hope so. My legs just haven't felt right yet this year. Brad, you on the other hand have ascended to new heights.