Monday, March 2, 2009

TEMPLE ANYONE?


Notice the Draper temple in the background behind Jeff B. Anyone want to tour it with me tomorrow? I have a couple extra tickets. The local stake president is taking me. It should be interesting. Yes, we all need to be open minded. Be at my house at 7:45 if your coming :)


We hit CC today. It's nice and dry as other posts have noted. We got in about 1:50 before I hit some of it again for a while. Take advantage of it before the rain.


Going to head up north to ride with Stupidbike tomorrow at noon. Sounds like it should be good.


ARANTIX MILES : 2355

2 comments:

KC said...

Even if you don't know or understand everything about the temple, it is still an amazingly beautiful building. I went through it on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Is this the first time you have toured an LDS temple?