Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shattered Plans, Shattered Back


2010 has turned into a rough start. Initial plans were to race Temecula this month with Carson but those plans were looking sketchy last week so we thought we could go down for Camp Linda in St George for some good,long ,warm, dry, freshair riding but it's been canceled due to all the rain. Then to REALLY F things up I jacked up my back last week grappling with the teacher in Karate. This weekend I did a little sledding with the boys and thereafter, couldn't sleep for two days. It's slowly getting better but who knows how long it will take to get back into condition. Back's can be tough buggers to heal. Oh well, I guess I got the rest of the year.....

3 comments:

Carson said...

Waa! Stop by, I'll cough on you, then you can have strep too.

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the back. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

From the title I thought for sure you had a wipe-out on the unicycle. What can I say, you are getting old. Youe need to stop all but one extra curricular activity