Saturday, June 26, 2010

Taming the Tetons for the LAST time

Carson and I blew in yesterday for the "TAMING THE TETONS" ICUP race today. Little did we know this was going to be the last one. We heard rumors the resort was going to focus on downhill biking more. It's too bad, this was a fun getaway for our family in the years past and without the race incentive it seems less likely that we would come up this far.

THE RACE
Not much exciting news about the race. I started out in 6th (I think) and stayed there. I was knocking on Tim White's door after the second lap but didn't have it in me to catch him. I just need to keep working on getting back the conditioning for this year. It was a fun course with perfect race weather. Here's my stats if anyone is really interested.
We crashed with the Holley's last night at the Hostel which was an experience. There were actually 6 of us in one hot room with thin walls. I slept well after it cooled off and the partying Asian yelling group quieted down.

ARANTIX II MILES: 550 for 2010

No comments: