Monday, January 31, 2011

C L at St G

Here it is- C L Days 1 & 2

The infamous Lynda (center) and her disciples following. The hairy one on the left is Grizzly.

End of day one. The powerline trail on the way back-roughly mile 32 just about destroyed me.

Start of Day 2- Mad Doggers waiting for the stranglers before we set out.

Fake smile- You know that early season first 15 minutes of having to sit in the saddle after a rough ride the day before.

Adam eager to get out and take some more great photos

Keith, the Mad Dog leader- still smiling
Carson heading up Rim Reaper- Love the name, Loved the trail
A bit of traffic: But considering how many showed up it wasn't bad. Groups formed quickly depending on ability.

KC bossing her hubby around :) Just kidding. That's the farthest from the truth.
Zen: I told myself all day that it would be suicide for me to do it at the end of the day. I succumbed to ego and survived.

Abbott brothers giving thanks to Lynda, the great weather, the fun group, the dry trails, to health, to strength, to our patient wives........
OR
maybe they were just checking their GPS units?

I got in 85 miles of tough, fun trails, many of which were new to me. It was a great couple of days.

No comments: