Monday, March 29, 2010

Ready Or Not Hear I Come!

That's whether I am ready or not. I can't stand it anymore. I gotta get out there to get butterflies, to burn out my lungs, to eat every one's dust, to waste $39, to tear apart my bike, to tear apart my body to prove what? To prove I can do it of course. And admittedly I just hate being left out....

So Cholla here we come!

Oh and guess what? Dot asked me to get HER bike ready too! No not to race, but at least to- maybe- get back on! This would be the first time since the surgery.

Corner Canyon is getting there. We (Carson and I) were able to put together nearly 2.5 hrs of single track!

ARANTIX II MILES: 117 (FOR 2010-OUCH!)

2 comments:

Carson said...

Maybe I should smile, you know, try to look like I'm having fun...

ER Dad said...

Carson; It's all about your tough guy image. Don't smile!