Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WORLD CLASS OPPORTUNITIES!


As I was enjoying my ride yesterday I came upon the Glide park at the point of the mountain. It made me realize the extraordinary world class recreational opportunities we have. It boggles my mind what there is to experience here. We have water sports (who would have expected that in a mountain state?) such as boating, water skiing, river running and fishing. We have the best snow for activities like skiing, snowmobiling and even Olympic venues. And then the there are gorgeous land based activities of hiking, camping, hunting and our favorite- biking! Heck (utah term for Hell) we even have extraordinary geologic opportunities such as fossils and rockhounding. Then you throw in air activities like world class hand gliding and you wonder how anyone can sit home and get fat on the couch! I'm just going crazy NOT attempting to do it all!

No comments: